Think you have what it takes to win?
Submit your story for a chance to win the PagerDuty Innovation and Transformation Awards
PagerDuty is excited to recognize the achievements of successful organizations with these awards at PagerDuty Summit 2017. The Innovation Award will honor creative and exceptional use cases with the PagerDuty Digital Operations Management platform. The winners of this award will showcase how their organization has applied unique approaches to incident management. The Transformation Award will recognize organizations that have been in the forefront of digital transformation and have evolved their practices and policies to improve operational performance and customer experience. Both customers and partners will be eligible for each award.
Deadline to Submit: Wednesday, August 9th
Finalists Notified: Friday, August 18th
New for 2017, all award winners' work will be included in a "Best of" compilation ebook, which will be distributed through PagerDuty’s channels and available for you to distribute as well.
What's in it for you?
- A chance to showcase your business and thought leadership by sharing your technology innovations
- The opportunity to promote your brand and extend your marketing efforts
Award Criteria and Application Process
Customers and Partners will be considered for both categories of awards based on the following criteria:
- Must use PagerDuty to demonstrate operational maturity with cross-functional collaboration, incident management, incident trend analysis and team trend analysis.
- Must leverage PagerDuty for a unified view across multiple teams, business services and operations to work collaboratively to address critical issues in real-time.
- Must demonstrate the ability to orchestrate the ideal response and reduce service downtime by recruiting the right people to address incidents consistently.
- Applications will be assessed based on a combination of the award criteria by our panel of judges consisting of PagerDuty executives.
- Finalists in each category will be announced on August 18th, 2017 via a post on the PagerDuty blog. They will also be notified by email in advance.
- A press release recognizing the finalists and winner will be issued the week of the conference.