We’ve created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The PagerDuty marks include the PagerDuty name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies the source or origin of any of PagerDuty’s products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by PagerDuty, or in a way that confuses PagerDuty with another brand (including your own).
All of our brand assets can be downloaded from here.
The color version of the PagerDuty logo can ONLY be used on a white background. If you are using the PagerDuty logo on any other background color, use either the black or white monochrome logo.
Do not place the PagerDuty logo over background colors that clash. If in doubt, use monochrome!
When using the PagerDuty logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the square around the logo.
We politely ask that you do not:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent PagerDuty other than what is found in the PagerDuty Brand folder
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
Although the PagerDuty logotype is all lowercase, the PagerDuty name is always written with a capital ‘P’ and ‘D’.
- You’re entitled to say that your website or application is integrated with PagerDuty (we love people integrating with PagerDuty!), but please don’t use the PagerDuty marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “PagerDuty” (including misspellings, transliterations or similar variations) if it could make people think that PagerDuty provides or officially supports anything offered from that domain. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “PagerDuty”, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the PagerDuty name, the PagerDuty logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
- For officially branded merchandise, give us a shout at email@example.com, and we’ll send some over!
By using the PagerDuty marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. PagerDuty reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the PagerDuty name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.