Checkly is a cloud-based active monitoring solution that allows you to monitor your APIs and browser click flows from a single, simple dashboard.
The Checkly integration allows you to deliver all failure and recovery events to your PagerDuty account. After setting up the integration, Checkly will:
- Trigger alerts in PagerDuty when a check fails, and
- Resolve alerts when a check recovers.
- In the top-right hand corner, click on Integrations.
- Select Alert with PagerDuty at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to PagerDuty’s website. Enter your PagerDuty login and click Authorize Integration. If you use Single Sign-on, enter in your PagerDuty subdomain instead, and click Sign in Using Identity Provider.
- We will now create a new service in PagerDuty with a Checkly integration. To set this up, enter in the service name, choose an escalation policy, and click Finish integration.
- You will be redirected back to Checkly’s website, where you will find your PagerDuty integration details (Account, Service/Integration Key, and Service name). You will also find this new service and integration added to your PagerDuty account. Checkly will now trigger a PagerDuty incident when checks fail, and also resolve them when the checks are passing again.
How can I edit the Checkly integration once it has been created?
You will need to delete the Checkly integration from PagerDuty and the PagerDuty integration from Checkly, and then perform the steps above again.