Turn any signal into insight and action. See how PagerDuty Digital Operations Management Platform integrates machine data and human intelligence to improve visibility and agility across organizations.
Learn how PagerDuty can accelerate your cloud migration.
Check out the latest features we’ve been working on—including event intelligence, machine learning, response automation, on-call, analytics, operations health management, integrations, and more.
Digital Operations Management arms organizations with the insights needed to turn data into opportunity across every operational use case, from DevOps, ITOps, Security, Support, and beyond.
Over 200 Integrations
Discover DevOps best practices with our library of webinars, whitepapers, reports, and much more.
Learn best practices and get support help with resources from our award-winning support team.
See how PagerDuty works with our live product demo — twice a week, every week.
Join live and on-demand webinars for product deep dives, industry trends, configuration training, and use case-specific best practices.
Interactive, simple-to-use API and technical documentation enables users to easily try updates and extend PagerDuty.
Engage with users and PagerDuty experts from our global community of 200k+ users. Become a member, connect, and share insights for success.
Get all your PagerDuty-related questions answered by exploring our in-depth support documentation and community forums.
*Since the time of this writing, William Hill Australia has been acquired by The Stars Group. In the U.K., there’s the Royal Ascot. In the...
PagerDuty helps organizations transform their digital operations. Learn more about PagerDuty's mission and what we do.
Meet our experienced and passionate executive team.
We are risk-taking innovators dedicated to delivering amazing products and delighting customers. Join us and do the best work of your career.
With the PagerDuty Foundation, we are committed to doing our part in giving back to the community.
This extension is in early access for customers on our Standard and Enterprise plans. The extension works for Cherwell Cloud, not on-premises. If you wish to enable this extension on your account, please reach out to Support.
1. Go to the Configuration menu and select API Access.
2. On the API Access page, click Create New API Key.
3. In the dialog that pops up, you’ll be prompted to enter a Description for your key, and select to create a V2 API key.
4. Once you have filled in your options, click Create Key.
5. Once you click Create Key, you will see a dialog displaying your key and confirming the options you filled in on the previous step. Make sure to copy this key into any application that needs it now, as you will not have access to the key after this step. If you lose a key that you created previously and need access to it again, you should remove the key and create a new one. Click Close once you have successfully copied your key.
6. Once created, you will see your key appear in the list of keys on the API Access page, with versioning noted.
After key creation you’ll see this:
1. Login to the Cherwell Administrator application.
2. Download the PagerDuty mApp
3. In Cherwell Admin Client start the mApp Wizard. (You should select Make reasonable decisions, but ask me if unsure)
4. Once you have gone through the wizard, you will be asked if you want to edit the mApp or try to deploy it as-is. You should open the mApp.
You need to edit both the Admin Email and the API key you generated earlier. (Only the latter shown here.)
1. From the main Cherwell menu select Table Management.
2. Select PagerDuty Services from the dropdown.
3. Get the service ID. (See screenshot below for where to derive this ID.)
4. Select the Cherwell team you want associated with the PD service ID and paste it in to the correct field. You will need to do this for each Team to Service mapping.
When you have done the services you’ll want to do the Users. Here you’re mapping your Cherwell users to a PagerDuty user. You will need to do this for each Cherwell user where the Cherwell email is different than their PagerDuty email.
Go to Security and then REST API Clients.
Copy the client key.
In the services you have mapped to a Cherwell team, create a new Extension. You’ll see Cherwell as one of your options. Fill out the form so that the fields in the screenshot below are filled with the correct information.
If you have questions please feel free to reach out to Support.
600 Townsend St., #200
San Francisco, CA 94103
260 Queen St W #300,
Toronto, ON M5V 1Z8, Canada
1416 NW 46th St., St. 301
Seattle, WA 98107
5 Martin Place
1 Fore St,
London EC2Y 9DT
© 2009 - 2018