Fabric is an extremely powerful, yet lightweight crash reporting solution. You can receive real-time alerts about your application crash reports by integrating Fabric with PagerDuty.
- From the Configuration menu, select Services.
- On your Services page:
If you are creating a new service for your integration, click +Add New Service.
If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the +New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu and enter an Integration Name.
If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration:
- If you haven’t already done so, create a new App to monitor, by selecting “Add” from your “Apps” menu:
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions:
- From the app settings menu, for the app you’d like to monitor, under “Service Hooks”, select “PagerDuty”. Then enter your integration key, and click “Verify“.
- You should now see incidents triggered in your PagerDuty service when crashes are reported to Fabric: