This guide will walk you through the process of configuring the Stride extension (see www.stride.com), so that you can be notified of PagerDuty incidents and acknowledge or resolve them straight from the Stride UI.
Note: This extension is currently only available for customers on our Basic plan and higher. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to enable this extension on your account.
- Navigate to the Stride room where you’d like to add a PagerDuty integration.
- Click the Apps icon then click Add an app
- Click on the PagerDuty Stride Extension app in the list and click Add.
- Select Configure now or click the PagerDuty icon in the right-hand navigation bar.
- Click Sign in to PagerDuty and select your PagerDuty subdomain, or scroll down to sign in to a different account.
- Authorize Stride to use your PagerDuty account
- Select the PagerDuty service(s) you’d like to connect to this Stride room
- You’re all done! Trigger a test incident in PagerDuty and you should see it in Stride