Turn any signal into insight and action. See how PagerDuty Digital Operations Management Platform integrates machine data and human intelligence to improve visibility and agility across organizations.
Connect insights to real-time action by aligning teams through the shared language of business impact.
Check out the latest products we’ve been working on—including event intelligence, machine learning, response automation, on-call, analytics, operations health management, integrations, and more.
Digital Operations Management arms organizations with the insights needed to turn data into opportunity across every operational use case, from DevOps, ITOps, Security, Support, and beyond.
Over 300 Integrations
Discover DevOps best practices with our library of webinars, whitepapers, reports, and much more.
Learn best practices and get support help with resources from our award-winning support team.
See how PagerDuty works with our live product demo — twice a week, every week.
We've created a maturity model to assist on the journey to digital operations excellence. Take our short assessment to find out where your team falls!
Interactive, simple-to-use API and technical documentation enables users to easily try updates and extend PagerDuty.
Engage with users and PagerDuty experts from our global community of 200k+ users. Become a member, connect, and share insights for success.
Get all your PagerDuty-related questions answered by exploring our in-depth support documentation and community forums.
Using Data to Dismantle a Criminal Industry Human trafficking is a $150 billion dollar criminal industry that denies freedom to over 40 million people globally—and...
PagerDuty helps organizations transform their digital operations. Learn more about PagerDuty's mission and what we do.
Meet our experienced and passionate executive team.
We are risk-taking innovators dedicated to delivering amazing products and delighting customers. Join us and do the best work of your career.
With the PagerDuty Foundation, we are committed to doing our part in giving back to the community.
ThousandEyes provides IT performance management for the cloud era. The company’s solution provides detailed visibility beyond the corporate network perimeter, identifies the root cause of performance problems with cloud applications and enables distributed collaboration to resolve problems quickly.
This guide will cover how to integrate ThousandEyes with PagerDuty.
1. Go to “Settings”, then select “Alert Rules” and open the rule you wish to link to PagerDuty then click the “Notifications” tab, then enter your email that you wish to receive notifications from, then click on “Edit Services” the PagerDuty section:
2. This will take you to the “Edit PagerDuty Service” menu, then click “Add New PagerDuty Service”.
3. This will take you to an authorization page on the PagerDuty site, which will request your username and password for PagerDuty, then click “Authorize Integration”.
4. After you authenticate select “Create a new ThousandEyes service”. Under “Service name”, enter the Service name of your choosing (note: This will be the service name that is created in your PagerDuty account). Use the drop down menu under “Escalation policy” to choose the escalation policy you wish this service to be tied to in PagerDuty, then select “Finish Integration”.
5. You’re done, and alerts triggering on the basis of this alert rule will be routed to PagerDuty
600 Townsend St., #200
San Francisco, CA 94103
905 King Street West, Suite 600
Toronto, ON, M6K 3G9, Canada
1416 NW 46th St., St. 301
Seattle, WA 98107
5 Martin Place
1 Fore St,
London EC2Y 9DT
© 2009 - 2018