Turn any signal into insight and action. See how PagerDuty Digital Operations Management Platform integrates machine data and human intelligence to improve visibility and agility across organizations.
Learn how PagerDuty can accelerate your cloud migration.
Check out the latest features we’ve been working on—including event intelligence, machine learning, response automation, on-call, analytics, operations health management, integrations, and more.
Digital Operations Management arms organizations with the insights needed to turn data into opportunity across every operational use case, from DevOps, ITOps, Security, Support, and beyond.
Over 200 Integrations
Discover DevOps best practices with our library of webinars, whitepapers, reports, and much more.
Learn best practices and get support help with resources from our award-winning support team.
See how PagerDuty works with our live product demo — twice a week, every week.
Join live and on-demand webinars for product deep dives, industry trends, configuration training, and use case-specific best practices.
Interactive, simple-to-use API and technical documentation enables users to easily try updates and extend PagerDuty.
Engage with users and PagerDuty experts from our global community of 200k+ users. Become a member, connect, and share insights for success.
Get all your PagerDuty-related questions answered by exploring our in-depth support documentation and community forums.
While Jay-Z taught me about bringing DevOps into Marketing, it was Shakespeare who really grounded me in the customer experience. I remember learning in school...
PagerDuty helps organizations transform their digital operations. Learn more about PagerDuty's mission and what we do.
Meet our experienced and passionate executive team.
We are risk-taking innovators dedicated to delivering amazing products and delighting customers. Join us and do the best work of your career.
With the PagerDuty Foundation, we are committed to doing our part in giving back to the community.
Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) is a cloud service for collaborating on code development. It provides an integrated set of features that you access through your web browser or IDE client.
Choose VSTS when you want quick setup, maintenance-free operations, easy collaboration across domains, elastic scale, and rock solid security. You’ll also have access to cloud load testing, cloud build servers, and application insights.
This integration is in the early access stage for customers on our Standard and Enterprise plans. Please reach out to email@example.com to enable this extension on your account.
1. Add the PagerDuty Extension via the Marketplace.
2. Select Get it free.
3. Select your Account.
4. Once installed go to your Account.
5. Next, you need to get a Personal Access Token (PAT). From Your Account, click Security.
6. Click Add to generate a new PAT.
7. Select the Expiration for 1 Year.
Go to the Configuration menu and select Extensions.
2. Once you are on the Extensions page, go to the section for Service Extensions.
3. Under the Service Extensions section, click + New Extension and in the Select an Extension field, search for and select “Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services”
4. Add your Microsoft VSTS PAT Key.
5. Link your PagerDuty instance to VSTS (pause between selecting the Domains, Accounts and Project for the API to complete).
6. Create a Test incident in the Service with the VSTS Extension.
7. Refresh the Incident page to get the context link directly into VSTS.
1. In order to Test, Create a Work Item, Save, then Reopen and Trigger an incident.
2. You can validate that the Extension is installed by adding the new Widgets to your main dashboard.
3. To complete the integration, go to Settings, then Account Settings.
4. On the PagerDuty Configuration tab, add your PagerDuty integration key.
Optional: Enter a valid email address for a user on your PagerDuty account. This will be used if the integration cannot identify a PagerDuty account for the Microsoft VSTS user performing the action.
5. You can also view all the open PagerDuty incidents directly in VSTS without the need for a PagerDuty login.
600 Townsend St., #200
San Francisco, CA 94103
260 Queen St W #300,
Toronto, ON M5V 1Z8, Canada
1416 NW 46th St., St. 301
Seattle, WA 98107
5 Martin Place
1 Fore St,
London EC2Y 9DT
© 2009 - 2018