Developer responsibilities have evolved immensely as companies accelerate their digital initiatives. Today, developers are writing code, shipping to production, and making sure their creations are able to adequately meet the needs of the user/consumer. Witht this increased responsibility, developers need the resources necessary to make sure a smooth process sits behind this new culture of accountability. Check out some resources curated for developers who manage their own code and go on call for mission-critical services.
- The Secure Developer: Keeping PagerDuty Secure
- Security and Developers: A Match Made in PagerDuty
- The Role of a Developer: A Developer Story
- 5 Ways to Empower Developers
- PagerDuty for Developers
- 9 Steps to Owning Your Code
- A Developer’s Guide to Managing Your Code
- The Journey of Chaos Engineering
- Contacting the Right Developer Teams When You're In Support
- Empowering Developers & Ops in a Digital World
- What is Pivotal Clound Foundry?
- What are Containers in DevOps?
- What is Continuous Deployment?
- What is the Software Development Lifecycle?
- Kubernetes vs. Docker Swarm: What’s the Difference?