PagerDuty for Security and SecOps
As DevOps continues become a uniform process across many modern and digitally native businesses, as well as organizations going through a digital transformation, many technology teams are beginning to realize that security must be embedded into this new model. With SecOps and DevSecOps continuing to gain traction, it is critical that companies be proactive in etching security into the day-to-day processes of software development. Discover some best practices and strategy around how to better-embed security into existing and new IT processes.
- Refcard: PagerDuty for Security Operations
- Use Case: Security Operations
- Better SecOps with Incident Management
- Container Incidents by Tabletop: An Intro to Real-Time Security Operations
- Disrupting Security: Revamping IT Security Through SecOps and Incident Management
- Threatstack + PagerDuty: 52% of Companies Sacrifice Cybersecurity for Speed [Webinar]
- Signal Sciences Addresses Security Anomalies Quickly, Keeping Customer Data Safe With PagerDuty
Interested in how you can bring security best practices inoto your org? check Check out our Security Training Ops Guide — our open source security training used at PagerDuty - adaptable for your own technical & non-technical teams.