As DevOps becomes more ubiquitous, the role of developer will change as well. And those changing duties means developer tools will have to be better targeted for rapid development and deployment.
In this 137th episode of The New Stack Analysts, RedMonk Principal Analyst and Co-founder Stephen O’Grady sits down with PagerDuty’s Director of Platform Strategy David Hayes to discuss PagerDuty’s digital operations management platform strategy and its emphasis on developer ecosystems, as well as how the company is adapting to the fast-paced development styles of DevOps and continuous integration and deployment.
What’s in this podcast:
- A look at PagerDuty’s strategy for the developer ecosystem
- What event intelligence is and why it is relevant now
- What organizations are doing differently when they utilize event intelligence
- Application developers who are increasingly aware of their infrastructure
- How developers are getting closer to being customer-facing
- The philosophy behind how PagerDuty structures its platform