The adoption of DevOps fundamentals has changed the game of software delivery. And DevOps has come a long way from being a methodology that was considered, “for startups only” to what it is today—a culture and people first approach to engineering that enables teams to deploy faster, eliminate silos, and iteratively improve no matter your size. Do it right, and your team stands to release much faster, predictively, and safely, while mitigating unplanned work and making it easier to get ahead of customer experience.
Join us as we discuss the future of DevOps with leaders from Pivotal, New Relic, and PagerDuty. We’ll look back at where DevOps has been, what it’s brought to the table, and where it’s going.
- What are the biggest challenges organizations face when cultivating DevOps adoption?
- What key fundamentals of DevOps are here to stay?
- Can DevOps best practices and fundamentals be adopted beyond the engineering team?
- Is it time for the enterprise to finally embrace DevOps?
- What’s the next big thing for DevOps?
Meet our Speakers
Vera ChenTechnical Marketing Manager