Catch up on all the exciting things we’ve released over the past several months, including key milestone announcements from our third annual PagerDuty Summit. In this edition of PagerDuty Pulse, you’ll get a view into the new and enhanced PagerDuty Platform. You’ll also get a deep dive into new products that improve visibility and business outcomes with unique insights powered by integrated machine, teams & services, and human response data.
Here’s a look into what we’ll be covering:
Connect Insights to Real-Time Action
The new PagerDuty Visibility product automatically provides shared context on digital disruptions to both technical responders and business owners, so they can proactively take the right action in real-time.
- Drive proactive business response by connecting technical and business responders
- Quantify the business impact of incidents on-the-go, in context with the response underway
- Simplified service alignment ties technical services to business outcomes
- And much more!
Modern Operational Insights for Your Digital Business
Get an early preview into our new Analytics product, which provides modern operational insights that enable leaders to drive process maturity and better business outcomes.
- Understand the impact of operations on your team, business, and customers with pre-built, modern metrics
- Visualize operational metrics and KPI’s with prescriptive dashboards and self-service analytics
- Run better operational reviews using industry best practices
- And much more!
Get the Most out of the Atlassian Suite
PagerDuty offers the industry’s broadest set of integrations with Atlassian that enable real-time operations and collaboration across teams. See how we enable teams to effectively detect, response, collaborate, and learn from incidents with integrations with the following Atlassian tools:
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Desk