Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for the PagerDuty SREcon Dusseldorf Promotion (“Promotion”) to be held at the SREcon Dusseldorf in Dusseldorf on August 31 2018 (“SREcon Dusseldorf”).
- The Promoter is PagerDuty Pty Ltd of 1 Fore St Avenue, London, EC2Y 9DT, UK.
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to European residents over the age of 18 who are registered to attend the SREcon Dusseldorf in Dusseldorf (“Entrants”)
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion is a game of skill and commences on Wednesday 29 August 2018 at 9am CEST and ends on Friday 31 August at 1pm CEST (“Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
- visit the PagerDuty stand in the Expo Area to get their SREcon Dusseldorf registration badge scanned by a PagerDuty team member during the Promotion Period; and
- post on Twitter using #pagerduty@srecon (“Entry”)
- There will be one prize awarded to 1 Eligible Entrant who will be selected in accordance with the Prize Conditions.
- The prize will be one Mavic Air Drone valued at GBP 769.
- The total prize pool value is GBP 769.
Promotion Prize conditions
- Entrants must submit Entries within the Promotion Period.
- Entrants must post on twitter with #pagerduty@srecon
- Entries submitted after the Promotion Period ends will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries.
- All Entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Entries and to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the Entry process or who submits an Entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion will be judged by the Judging Panel selected by PagerDuty who will select the winning entry based on the most creativity, humour and marketing ingenuity.
- There will be one winner judged by the Judging Panel which in the judges view best meet the selection criteria in clause 18.
- The winner will be announced at the PagerDuty stand at 1pm CEST on Friday 31 August 2018.
- In addition to announcing the Winner at SREcon Dusseldorf in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the winner will also be announced on the PagerDuty website pagerduty.com
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the internet is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) collection and/or use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.