PagerDuty takes security vulnerabilities and concerns seriously. We encourage our users and members of the security community to privately report possible vulnerabilities and incidents to us so that we can address these issues quickly.
For requests regarding PagerDuty that aren’t urgent, please contact email@example.com.
Reporting Security Problems Directly to PagerDuty
To report a security concern please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll keep all information confidential and work with you to make sure we understand the issue and patch it as quickly as possible.
All issues reported to the Security will be investigated promptly.
- We’ll acknowledge your report as soon as we can (usually within 24 hours)
- We’ll investigate the issue fully. We may elect not to disclose any information publicly until the issue is fully understood to mitigate any risk.
- Once the issue is resolved, we’ll alert any affected customers
If possible, include the following:
- URL and parameters demonstrating the vulnerability
- Your system’s configuration
- Your IP address and account, to co-ordinate with our logs
Thanks for working with us.
We respect the talented people that locate web security issues and appreciate the effort to disclose responsibly.