A podcast about security for developers, covering tools and best practices.
The PagerDuty security team discusses how they put their security vision of “making it easy to do the right thing” into practice. This involves picking the right tooling and designing a security experience that doesn’t force people to do things, but rather provides insight into how vulnerabilities can be exposed. Giving people the opportunity to break things also creates a strong desire to want to then protect those things.
In this Podcast:
- A look at some of the security tools we’ve used and continue to use, how we implemented them, and what goes into the decision of whether we use a new tool or not
- How security is changing and becoming more of an operational problem — how we’re approaching this changing terrain and what our plans for the future are
- Insight into how we work with other teams across the company to get the job done in a secure way
- Beta testing security solutions with our teams to get a solution that worked well for everyone.
- A peek at how we run our internal security training program
This podcast brought to you by The Secure Developer, a Heavybit podcast series.