Catch up on all the exciting things we’ve released over the past several months. In this edition of PagerDuty Pulse, you’ll get a view into innovations in mobile to drive smarter response, our new Analytics product for powerful operations insights, a host of new integrations and APIs, and more!
Here’s a look into what we’ll be covering:
Mobile-First Incident Response: Do More From Anywhere
In a world where everything comes down to moments of truth, teams must respond to issues and opportunities in seconds. This means that real-time operations need to be mobile, work flawlessly, and meet you wherever you are. We’re excited to announce new updates to our mobile app that puts PagerDuty’s unique intelligence, automation, and best practices in the palm of your hand.
- New schedules & overrides experience
- Touch-to-call (conference bridge, video, chat)
- Real-time incident context with machine learning-driven alert correlation
- Real-time business impact visibility
- Advanced response automation & custom actions
Modern Operational Insights for Your Digital Business
Our Analytics product is Generally Available beginning in late January. This new product provides modern operational insights that enable leaders to drive process maturity and better business outcomes.
- Understand the impact of operations on your team, business, and customers with pre-built, modern metrics
- Visualize operational metrics and KPIs with prescriptive dashboards and self-service analytics
- Run better operational reviews using industry best practices
- And much more!
Work Your Way with New Integrations
PagerDuty offers the industry’s broadest set of integrations so you can gain visibility across your environment and optimize workflows. See how we enable teams to effectively detect, response, collaborate, and learn from incidents with new integrations to the following tools:
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Microsoft SCOM
- Salesforce Managed Package
New APIs and Global Event Rule features
As part of our Event Intelligence product, an API and new features are now available, empowering admins and developers to automate and streamline the management of their global event rules.
- Global event rules API and documentation – Route events to services, add notes to incidents, set up thresholds, set up scheduled or recurring event rules, etc.
- Disable global event rule
- Copy global event rule (beta)