PagerDuty Adds New APJ Customers and Users as Local Demand for Digital Operations Management Accelerates
One-year anniversary in Asia Pacific and Japan sees increasing adoption of the PagerDuty platform
SYDNEY – August 9, 2018 – PagerDuty, a global leader in digital operations management, today announced that demand for its platform across Australia and New Zealand has contributed to notable business growth in the region. Over the past year, the company has seen its APJ customer base grow by 25 percent and signed on 45 percent more users.
“Demand for PagerDuty’s products and services is accelerating as digital has transformed the way organisations do business and interact with customers,” said Howard Wilson, chief commercial officer at PagerDuty. “Expansion in APJ is incredibly encouraging and our Sydney presence is a strong foundation to support the wider APJ region. Even with this strong growth, we aim to grow sustainably and stay true to our commitment to diversity in our teams and innovation in our products to ensure we support our partners and customers.”
Asia Pacific Year One highlights include:
- Avoka, Carsales.com, Flight Centre, University of NSW, Deputy, Objective Software, Pronto Software, and Webjet are among some of the organisations who have started using the PagerDuty platform in the last 12 months.
- Unveiled the PagerDuty channel program to accelerate opportunities within the partner ecosystem and expand market share. Since launching in May 2018, Avocado Consulting, CPT Global, Data#3, GLiNTECH, JDS Australia, Mantalus Consulting, Service Dynamics (NZ), SoftwareONE, Vibrato, Assurity Consulting (NZ), NaradaCode (Indonesia), QAssure (Singapore), Digital Stacks (Japan) & JIG-SAW (Japan) are among the partners already taking part in the program.
- Expanded collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) through the launch of PagerDuty on the AWS Marketplace, enabling AWS customers to purchase PagerDuty subscriptions more easily and quickly.
- Expanded the local APJ PagerDuty Team to include marketing, channel, customer success, sales, solution consulting, and support roles.
- Hosting the Sydney leg of its PagerDuty Connect road show to gather its rapidly growing ecosystem of ITOps and DevOps leaders, practitioners, partners, and industry experts for a day of learning.
- Launched the PagerDuty Event Intelligence product, which suppresses “digital noise” by analysing both incoming digital signals and human response patterns while using automation to identify issues quickly, enabling teams to take action on critical software issues and opportunities. Australian business Catalyst IT was one of the first customers globally to adopt PagerDuty Event Intelligence.
“As our business had scaled immensely, we recognised it was necessary to adopt a true global DevOps approach whereby everyone, from QA to engineers, were put on call to take part in managing the production environment, as well as dealing with incidents,” said Abdullah Siddiqui, site reliability engineer at Xero. “PagerDuty enables us to balance our resources in multiple countries while ensuring the customer user experience stays optimal, resulting in overall improved company mean time to repair (MTTR).”
Globally, PagerDuty has also exceeded the USD $100 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) milestone through its award-winning products and ever-expanding portfolio of more than 10,000 customers. PagerDuty’s platform enables businesses to turn any digital signal into real-time insights and orchestrate action at scale, delivering better customer experiences.
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for organizations. Over 10,000 enterprises—including IBM, GE, CapitalOne, and eBay—and small to midsize organizations around the world trust PagerDuty to improve digital operations, drive revenue, mitigate threats, protect assets, and delight customers. To learn more and try PagerDuty for free, visit www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
Michael Basilio, PagerDuty
PagerDuty is a registered trademark of PagerDuty, Inc in the United States. All other trademarks are the property of their respective companies.