We’re all facing the challenges of COVID-19. Whether you need to keep your systems running perfectly 24x7 while seeing new spikes in traffic, or you’re managing the sudden transition to work as a fully distributed, digital business, we’re here to help.
Keep your business always on
Resources to help you get started with real-time ops, so you can rapidly find and resolve issues before they impact your customers.
New to PagerDuty?
Get started with six users on PagerDuty Starter for six months free (use code "COVID-19" when you sign up).
Activating crisis management
How to mobilize fast and keep key stakeholders across your business informed during critical and time-sensitive situations.
Connect with our team to learn more about using PagerDuty for crisis management.
- Setting up a distributed crisis management team
- How we use PagerDuty at PagerDuty for emergency response
- Our guide to setting up incident response plans across the business
- Using PagerDuty for emergency response: Live webinar
- Setting up PagerDuty for crisis management: How-to video
- PagerDuty for crisis management - Office hours
Scaling incident response
Guides on running effective responses so you can handle increased demands on your systems and services.
Transitioning to remote work
How to prevent business disruption as you make the shift to working as a fully distributed team.
Connect with our team to learn more about virtualizing your NOC with PagerDuty.
- Building a virtual NOC
- Lessons in distributed communication from incident response
- Tool utilization among distributed teams (video)
- Optimizing remote team communications at scale (video)
- Maintaining and growing remote team cohesion (video)
- Full service ownership: Live webinar
- Setting up a virtual NOC - Office hours
Helping healthcare teams mobilize quickly
We’re grateful for those on the front lines of caring for people directly impacted by COVID-19, and those working to reduce its impact.
To help, we're offering healthcare organizations up to 20 free Team licenses.