One service. All your communications. It’s your business messaging app, conferencing solution, and phone system all in one. Teams move faster when everything and everyone comes together. Cisco makes it possible like no one else can.
- Click See All Integrations.
- Next, click on the PagerDuty icon.
- On the next page, click Connect.
- Select the incidents you would like to monitor.
- Copy the webhook URL.
- Choose the Space you like to join and if you like, add a name for your configuration and click Add Integration.
- Navigate to Configuration > Services, and click on the service you would like to have your incidents posted into Cisco Spark.
- Once you are on the service you would like to integrate with Cisco Spark, by default you will be directed to the Incidents tab, click over to the Integrations tab.
- Scroll down the Integrations tab and click on + New Extension under the Extensions section.
- For the Extension Type select Generic Webhook; then, enter in a name for your extension, and paste in the webhook URL in the details section, and click save.
You have now completed the Cisco Spark and PagerDuty integration! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
Will I see updates in Cisco Spark when an incident is triggered, acknowledged and resolved in PagerDuty?
You will see updates when an incident is triggered and resolved, however, you will not see when an incident has been acknowledged.
Can I trigger a PagerDuty incident from Cisco Spark?
No, this integration is only outbound, meaning we only post updates to incidents that have been created in PagerDuty.