CloudSploit is a service that offers automated security scanning for AWS (Amazon Web Service) accounts. These scans generate a variety of reports and metrics to enable users to receive notifications if vulnerabilities are found.
With the Pagerduty integration, users can receive notifications of vulnerabilities as incidents in their Pagerduty account directly, enabling them to assign and manage these vulnerabilities as they would a standard Pagerduty incident.
- Go to the Configuration menu and select Services.
- On the Services page:
- If you are creating a new service for your integration, click Add New Service.
- If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu
- Enter an Integration Name. If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration.
- Log in to Cloudsploit and click Integrations to access the Integrations page.
- Identify the Add New Integration box.
- Select Pagerduty from the Type dropdown.
- Enter a name for your integration in the Name field.
- Paste your integration key in the field labeled Pagerduty Integration Key.
- Click the radio button next to the Yes value to enable the integration.
- Click Submit to save the integration.
Can you integrate CloudSploit with multiple PagerDuty services?
Yes; to do so follow the above instructions for each service you wish to integrate CloudSploit with.
Do changes in PagerDuty impact CloudSploit (is the integration bi-directional)?
Changes in PagerDuty affect not impact anything in CloudSploit. That said, the integration is not bi-directional.