ITmanager.net is an all-in-one enterprise server and network administration service with users of all sizes all over the world. Their software unifies common server management tasks onto any smartphone, tablet or computer. Alerts generated in ITmanager.net can trigger incidents in PagerDuty, to alert the appropriate technician via SMS, phone, email or push notifications. The guide below describes how to integrate your ITmanager.net installation with PagerDuty.
- From the Configuration menu, select Services.
- On your Services page:If you are creating a new service for your integration, click +Add New Service.
If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the +New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu and enter an Integration Name.If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration:
- Navigate to your ITmanager.net URL dashboard and select the drop down next to your name and select Company Settings.
- Enter in your PagerDuty integration key in the field PagerDuty API Key and select Save Settings.
- Select the Monitoring tab on your ITmanager.net dashboard to be able to select which monitoring check you would like to send PagerDuty events to.
- When configuring a monitor in ITmanager.net you must indicate what to notify when this monitor generates an event. To send notifications via PagerDuty, select the Notify PagerDuty switch.
- PagerDuty will be notified whenever a new downtime event is triggered, as well as when the service returns to normal. You must enable this setting on all monitors you want to send to PagerDuty.
Will ITmanager.net incidents automatically resolve?
Can I setup ITmanager.net to be tied to multiple PagerDuty services?
No, only one PagerDuty integration key can entered and notified per account.
Are incidents de-duplicated?
Yes, incidents are de-duplicated, The incident key is returned for the initial alert that creates the incident.
Is there a 2-way ack-back integration?
Are there logs I can reference in ITmanager.net?