MxToolbox supports global Internet operations by providing free, fast and accurate network diagnostic and lookup tools. Millions of technology professionals use MxToolbox to help diagnose and resolve a wide range of infrastructure issues. MxToolBox specializes in all things relating to email and web security, offering monitoring services for issues such as blacklisting, DNS, and mail and website performance. By integrating PagerDuty with MxToolBox you can be alerted instantly to any potential security concerns in your web infrastructure.
- Go to the Configuration menu and select Services.
- On the Services page:
- If you are creating a new service for your integration, click Add New Service.
- If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu and enter an Integration Name.If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration.
- Click on Notifications in the top menu bar
- Click on Create New Policy
- Rename the new policy and then click on Alert with PagerDuty
- Sign in with your PagerDuty account and Click on Authorize Integration
- Once you select Authorize Integration you will be redirected back to your notification policy in MxToolbox and your integration will be complete.
Can MxToolBox do more in PagerDuty than just trigger incidents?
Yes, with MxToolBox you can trigger, acknowledge, and resolve incidents in PagerDuty.
Can you integrate MxToolBox with multiple PagerDuty services?
Yes, MxToolBox may be used on multiple PagerDuty services.