This integration requires use of our v1 REST API which was decommissioned on October 19, 2018.
For more information about the v1 REST API decommissioning, take a look at our FAQ here: https://v2.developer.pagerduty.com/v2/docs/v1-rest-api-decommissioning-faq
Please contact Neptune.io support to inquire about the status of this upgrade.
Neptune.io provides automated fixes for common networking problems, allowing on-call administrators to sleep just a bit better and only wake up for more serious issues. The integration between Neptune and PagerDuty allows your critical alerts from PagerDuty to be automatically pushed to Neptune.
- From the Configuration menu, select API Access.
- On your API Access page, click the +Create New API Key button.
- In the dialog that pops up, you’ll be prompted to enter a Description for your key, and choose an API version. You will also have the option to create the key as Read-only; leaving this box unchecked will create a full access key. A note about versioning: API v2.0 is designed to make it easier for new integrations to communicate with PagerDuty. Most existing PagerDuty integrations will require an API v1.0 key. If you have questions on which API version to use, please contact email@example.com
- Once you have filled in your options, click Create Key.
- Once you click Create Key, you will see a dialog displaying your key and confirming the options you filled in on the previous step. Make sure to copy this key into any application that needs it now, as you will not have access to the key after this step. If you lose a key that you created previously and need access to it again, you should remove the key and create a new one. Click Close once you have successfully copied your key.
- Click on Integrations and select the PagerDuty integration.
- Add the API key copied from PagerDuty, add your PagerDuty subdomain, and add a Key name (e.g : NeptuneioPagerdutyKeys).
- Click Save.
- The Neptune endpoint URL will then automatically be added as an extension in your PagerDuty Service.
Repeat for all the services in PagerDuty that you want to send alerts to Neptune.io
Now, your PagerDuty integration is done; however, you still need to integrate your monitoring tool with Neptune.io. Only then you will be able to select existing alarms and create rules.