1. From the Configuration menu, select Services.
2. If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then select the Integrations tab and click the New Integration button.
If you are creating a new service for your integration, please read our documentation in section Configuring Services and Integrations and follow the steps outlined in the Create a New Service section, selecting use our API directly as the Integration Type in step 4. Continue with the In Obkio section (below) once you have finished these steps.
3. Enter an Integration Name in the format `monitoring-tool-service-name` (e.g. Obkio-Shopping-Cart) and select Use our API directly from the Integration Type menu.
4. Click Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations tab for your service.
5. An Integration Key will be generated on this screen. Keep this key saved in a safe place, as it will be used when you configure the integration with Obkio in the next section.