Apteligent, formerly Crittercism, helps companies optimize the performance of their mobile apps, monitoring every aspect of mobile app performance to provide their customers a real-time view of app diagnostics and crashes. With this integration, alerts triggered in Apteligent will automatically trigger an incident in PagerDuty so that customers can take advantage of PagerDuty’s schedule management, alerting, and incident tracking system. Here’s how you can take advantage of this integration in less than 5 minutes. If you have any trouble completing the integration, please contact our support team.
- From the Configuration menu, select Services.
- On your Services page:If you are creating a new service for your integration, click +Add New Service.
If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the +New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu and enter an Integration Name.If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration:
- Select an app and go to the Alert Center.
- Click Alert Integrations and Add Integration.
- Select PagerDuty as the Integration type and enter a Name for your alert (i.e. “PagerDuty Integration”). Paste the Integration Key you copied from PagerDuty earlier in to the Service Key field and select No from the Trigger Events Only field if you would like incidents to automatically resolve within PagerDuty if they are cleared within Apteligent. Click Create Integration when you are done.
- Congratulations! The integration is complete. Now when alerts are triggered in Apteligent, an incident will get triggered within PagerDuty.
How do I setup Apteligent to work with multiple PagerDuty services?
Yes, in order to configure multiple services, just create additional PagerDuty services with different names, then copy and paste the corresponding Integration Key from PagerDuty into Service Key field in Apteligent when you make a new alert.