OneLogin is a single-sign on provider, which makes it easy to manage your SAAS application logins and permissions. PagerDuty is available within the OneLogin app catalog. This makes it easy to manage access to your PagerDuty account.
Follow this simple guide to get your OneLogin account tied to your PagerDuty account.
You must be the Account Owner of your PagerDuty account in order to make these changes. Additionally, SSO capabilities within PagerDuty are only available on our Standard and Enterprise plans. Please contact our sales team if you are interested in upgrading your plan.
Click on the Apps tab, then Find apps, and then search for PagerDuty.
- Click on the add button once the PagerDuty app appears.
- Check SAML2.0 for the Connector version, then press Continue.
- Click on the Configuration tab, then enter your PagerDuty subdomain in the Account ID field.
- Click on the Single Sign-on tab.
- Login to your PagerDuty account, then go to the Account Settings Page.
- Click on Single Sign-on. Note: If you do not see this tab, please contact our sales team as you will need to update your account to the Enterprise plan.
- From your OneLogin screen, copy the HTTP SAML Endpoint address and paste it into the Login URL field in PagerDuty.
- From your OneLogin screen, copy the x.509 certificate and paste it into the X.509 Certificate field in PagerDuty.
- Within PagerDuty, check the Turn on Single Sign-on box.
- If you would like your users to still be able to login to PagerDuty with their username and password that’s not managed by OneLogin, check the Allow username/password login box.
- If you would like PagerDuty users to be automatically created once a user logs into PagerDuty from OneLogin, check the Auto-provision users on first login.
Note: You may be billed for additional users if this setting is selected. Please contact our sales or support team if you have any questions.
- Click on Save Changes.
- Lastly, make sure to save your OneLogin app by clicking on the Update button.
You will now be able to login to PagerDuty from your OneLogin console! Alternatively, when you go to your PagerDuty subdomain, you can login with your identity provider by selecting Sign In with your Identity Provider.