If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
4. Under Notifications, click Create a topic.
5. In the Create a topic section, enter the Topic Name and Topic Description. You may want to name your topic after your PagerDuty service’s name.
6. For Subscription Protocol, select HTTPS (PagerDuty).
7. For PagerDuty Integration URL, in the Integration Key text box, paste the Integration Key copied from PagerDuty in the earlier procedure.
8. Click Create topic and subscription.
9. Configure repeat notifications as needed.
10.Click Save alarm.
The alarm detail page is displayed for the newly created alarm.
In PagerDuty, an Incident will be automatically opened with the title “Oracle Notification Service Subscription Confirmation“. This Incident contains a Confirmation URL, which is necessary to confirm your subscription and complete the setup of the Integration.
Congratulations! You have now integrated Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring with PagerDuty! Now when your alarm trigger condition is met, the alarm will transition to the firing state and an incident will be triggered within PagerDuty.