Panopta is a SaaS based monitoring solution that scales with you, no matter what your IT infrastructure requirements are. Start with our industry leading accuracy for website uptime and performance monitoring from our globally distributed monitoring network. Gain even further insight by installing our agent to measure local server resources. Have private infrastructure which sits behind your secured firewall? No problem, Panopta can even perform behind-the-firewall monitoring with our virtual appliance. All of this combined into one unified view with robust reporting and configuration. Connect your Panopta monitoring with PagerDuty today.
- Go to the Configuration menu and select Services.
- On the Services page:
- If you are creating a new service for your integration, click Add New Service.
- If you are adding your integration to an existing service, click the name of the service you want to add the integration to. Then click the Integrations tab and click the New Integration button.
- Select your app from the Integration Type menu
- Enter an Integration Name. If you are creating a new service for your integration, in General Settings, enter a Name for your new service. Then, in Incident Settings, specify the Escalation Policy, Notification Urgency, and Incident Behavior for your new service.
- Click the Add Service or Add Integration button to save your new integration. You will be redirected to the Integrations page for your service.
- Copy the Integration Key for your new integration.
- Click the Settings menu then select Integrations.
- Locate PagerDuty and click Configure. Enter your PagerDuty credentials then press the Authorize Integration button.
- Enter a service name (or leave the default), select an escalation policy and click Finish Integration.
Once you complete the authorization, you can add user contact information to which ever Alert Timeline you would like to pass through PagerDuty.
Will Panopta incidents automatically resolve?
Yes, once an alert clears in Panopta, it will resolve the incident in PagerDuty.
How can I setup Panopta to be tied to multiple PagerDuty services?
You can repeat steps 2 through 4 to tie different PagerDuty services to your Panopta account.