Plans and pricing
Pay only for what you use with transparent, flexible consumption-based pricing.
Starting at $399/monthContact Sales
Apply ML to reduce noise, provide real-time context, and eliminate manual tasks.
- Reduce incident noise with the click of a button. Use built-in ML models, or create your own logic.
- Accelerate triage time with all the incident context you need to resolve faster right at your fingertips.
- Automate the redundant with event-driven end-to-end automation across any or all of your technical services.
Connect external automation into PagerDuty to diagnose and remediate incidents. Delegate automated jobs to incident responders or proactively trigger through Event Orchestration.
Automate diagnostics and remediation for faster resolutions.
- Connect external automation into PagerDuty Incident Response to diagnose and remediate incidents.
- Delegate automated jobs to incident responders or proactively trigger through Event Orchestration.
- Integrated with PagerDuty Runbook Automation and PagerDuty Process Automation.
Transforming critical work at more than 25,000 companies.
"When we looked at our problems, we saw that we had alerts that potentially needed to go to different teams, the alerts were poorly formatted, and we had hurdles and issues reaching out to other teams. PagerDuty solved all of that for us."
"The ability to reduce the noise and clear out alerts within the platform really frees up a lot of time for people on our SRE team to focus on higher-impact tasks."
Manager of SRE and Observability
Questions? We have answers.
How many users do I need?
How does the 14-day trial work?
What are my payment options?
How many systems can I monitor?
How many notifications are included in my account?
Can I only purchase AIOps?
Are there any lower cost options for users who are not responders?
How is PagerDuty AIOps priced?
What's not included in Digital Operations Management?