Cisco Live is one of the biggest technology conferences of the year and it’s kicking off this upcoming Monday. We’re extremely excited to spend several action-packed days networking with incredible customers, technology professionals, and experts, and to share incident management best practices across the modern technology stack.
There is so much to do and see at Cisco Live–business and technical breakout sessions, courses, interactive labs, parties, Kevin Spacey–the list goes on and on. If you’re getting decision paralysis since there are so many options and activities to pick from, you’re in luck–we’ve curated for you a list of the top 5 things we’re most excited about for Cisco Live.
- PagerDuty booth
Be sure to visit us at the PagerDuty booth (# 1611 — right across from the Cisco Partner Village). We will be delivering live demos of new features that will enable real-time collaboration capabilities for incident responders–stay tuned to our blog during the week of Cisco Live to learn more. We also will be raffling off a pair of PagerDuty-branded Beats headphones and handing out awesome swag bags you will not want to miss.
- World of Solutions
The World of Solutions expo is the core of the conference, where customers can explore solutions from Cisco and its partner companies, including vertical perspectives from the Digital Industry areas. World of Solutions also features a Network Operations Center, so that you can experience for yourself the architecture backing a highly available enterprise NOC. (Pro tip: Enhance the experience by reading this blog post on how to become a modern NOC). And of course, we’re looking forward to unleashing our inner gaming nerds at the Digital Arcade, and knocking down some free espresso and draft beer at Hop & Brew (Booth #2257).
- Swagger like Jagger
Maroon 5 will be there headlining the Customer Appreciation Event. Need we say more?
- Kevin Spacey’s Keynote
If anything, Kevin Spacey’s keynote (Storytelling in the Age of Disruption) will be a very unique experience, merging technology, his entertainment ventures including House of Cards, hopefully some live impersonations, and more.
- Breakout Sessions
There are 1,153 training, education, technical, business, and other sessions that will be at Cisco Live. Here are just a couple examples of interest:
- Addressing the What’s, Why’s, and How’s in this New World of DevOps – Interactive Panel. Session ID: DEVNET-1039
- Hear a panel of DevOps experts give you their perspective and clarify some of the ‘whats, whys and hows’ in this new world of DevOps.
- Ops Happens: DevOps After Deployment. Session ID: DEVNET-1035
- Learn what does DevOps means for traditional operations activities in the enterprise outside deployment such as incident management, problem management, scaling, and performance tuning.
- Cisco Live Network and NOC (Network Operation Center). Session ID: PNLNMS-1035
- This is a must-see panel for anyone involved in operating a network, especially one that has to move with agility and adapt constantly.
- Future Shots of Awe. Session ID: ITMGEN-4208.
- Experience self-proclaimed epiphany junkie, futurist, and media artist Jason Silva as he takes us on an exploration of exponential technology and the future of humans.
We hope to see you there! Remember to stop by the PagerDuty booth for a chance to win the Beats headphones, and for those of you in the Bay Area on Sept 13th, be sure to stop by and visit us at our very own PagerDuty Summit, where leaders from Google, Linkedin, IBM and Yahoo will share their key learnings for building a modern operations environment.