We are very excited to announce a new integration and partnership with our good friends north of the border at Verelo (they’re based in Toronto, Canada where PagerDuty started as well). Verelo is a SaaS-based website monitoring system. Unlike many (most?) web monitoring tools, Verelo checks your sites and APIs multiple times a minute. That means you can set it to verify your site as frequently as every 5 seconds.
The new integration allows you to quickly hook up your Verelo account to your PagerDuty account via API. You can start receiving phone call, SMS and email based notifications when your websites or APIs are down or are experiencing issues, as monitored by Verelo.
Hooking up your Verelo account to PagerDuty is a piece of cake:
- Log into your Verelo account.
- Navigate to Account Settings, click on the PagerDuty tab and click on the “Connect PagerDuty Service” button.
- You’ll then be taken to the PagerDuty website. Log in with your PagerDuty email and password.
- Once logged in, you’ll be asked to create a service to use with Verelo.
- Click “Finish” and you’ll be sent back to Verelo, where you will see the integration in your account.
- Go and edit any Verelo checks that you want to trigger alerts with PagerDuty, check the box, and click update.
- Job done!
If you have any questions or need any help with the integration, please contact us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to Our Blog
Get interesting content and product updates on the regular.