Support for Ukraine | Company Statement
It has been three weeks since Russia invaded Ukraine, a crisis which could continue for an unforeseeable period of time. The scale of the humanitarian crisis is staggering. The violence in the region – and particularly escalations that target innocent civilians – is a tragedy, fast becoming one of the most significant humanitarian crises in recent times.
As a company, we prioritize action to complement our intentions. We have provided resources for our employees to donate or volunteer, and are working actively with non-profit partners on opportunities to provide direct assistance or support relief efforts in the region.
PagerDuty has an established culture and history of responding to the needs of our global community. We will continue to make PagerDuty available, for free, to those organizations driving Ukrainian humanitarian aid, organizing relief, and coordinating evacuations. Communicating with speed, fidelity, and flexibility to the right people at the right time is essential for the success of their efforts. We will provide customer support to rapidly ramp new users.
PagerDuty does not conduct business with any Russian state-owned entities or entities within the Donbas or Crimea regions of Ukraine. In solidarity with the broader international business community, we are suspending all work with the limited number of Russian customers we do engage with and no new accounts will be accepted from Russia. We are actively monitoring our service and security, and enforcing guidelines laid out in our Acceptable Use Policy. If we detect any inappropriate use of our platform, we will act swiftly.
We will continue to follow the events unfolding in Ukraine, and to search for ways to support the brave Ukranians standing up for their people, their country, and their sovereignty. While we will hope for a peaceful and just conclusion to the conflict, we will also actively seek ways in which to leverage our expertise and our platform in aid of what we know is right.
Organizations to Support
- International Medical Corps – Ukraine Fund: PagerDuty.org partner providing primary and emergency health services from medical professionals in Ukraine and in neighboring countries.
- UNHRC: Delivering on-the-ground emergency aid to refugees fleeing Ukraine.
- Save The Children – Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund – aims to reach 3.5m children and their families with immediate aid, such as food, water, hygiene kits, psychosocial support and cash assistance.
- Nova Ukraine: Ukrainian nonprofit currently delivering humanitarian relief and helping displaced people that must relocate to other regions.
- Voices for Children: Working on-the-ground with psychologists to support Ukrainian children affected by the ongoing crisis.