Summit Is Back! (This Time With Free PDU!)
It’s almost that time of year—that time of year where developers, engineering managers, IT teams, and industry leaders come together to learn and share knowledge around real-time operations, including best practices for DevOps, ITOps, and SecOps.
Of course, we’re talking about our annual premier event, PagerDuty Summit, which will be happening September 21–24. We’ve had to make some changes, and this is the first time we’ll be hosting our annual event in an all-virtual format so you can join us from wherever you are!
Sign up to discover the latest updates from PagerDuty and learn best practices that will help you and your team go from “good” to “great” at real-time response. We’ll share how you can:
- Capture more value from digital ops management
- Use AIOps and automation to boost process efficiency
- Reduce risk and reap rewards by accelerating your digital transformation
- Build stronger partnerships and a better tech community
We’ll also deep dive into a number of technical topics, have experts on hand to share their viewpoints, and host several interactive workshops (virtually, of course).
Get PDU Certified—for Free!
But that’s just the beginning: PagerDuty University (PDU)—our popular program that provides technical training to current and prospective customers—is offering free incident responder certification exclusively at Summit on September 24. Sign up, complete the training, and you’ll receive a badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile
A $7,500 per-team value, the PDU Incident Responder Certification is a three-course series that focuses on how to:
- Build a foundation for implementing an Incident Command System (ICS) at your organization
- Classify a major incident and build an appropriate response process
- Scale the ICS up or down as necessary for your teams
- Map ICS roles to real responders in your organization, as well as describe considerations when taking on multiple roles
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders during major incidents
Additionally, to help users get more out of PagerDuty, PDU is offering two other tracks :
- Best Practices in Real-Time Operations. This series covers how organizations can effectively implement a DevOps culture and effectively migrate to the cloud, as well as how to structure services within PagerDuty to support a full-service ownership model, and how to manage real-time operations in a HybridOps environment.
- PagerDuty Product Expert. This track is perfect for those just getting started, as it covers how to set up your PagerDuty account, and how to use schedules and escalation policies within PagerDuty. Attendees will also discover how to automate routing, suppression, and notifications; navigate through PagerDuty Analytics to create personalized dashboards for the metrics important to your organization; and more.
Interested in learning more? Remember, registration for PagerDuty Summit is free! Join us live online September 21–24—sign up today to reserve your spot. Another bonus? Registrants get access to all Summit sessions on demand six weeks after the event!