Announcing PagerDuty Global Summit 2021: June 22-25
Register for Summit today!
PagerDuty Global Summit 2021 is coming up soon and you won’t want to miss it! It’s an opportunity for all of us to come together (virtually) to learn, network, and share knowledge about digital operations management, making on-call easier, and hearing the latest on leading practices in DevOps.
This year, PagerDuty Summit will take place June 22-25 in a virtual environment—so you can join us to learn and enjoy the event from wherever you are in the world. Registration is officially open, so reserve your spot today!
So Many Sessions to Choose From!
From our latest product releases to practical guidance on setting up PagerDuty and inspiring keynotes, Summit 21 promises something for everyone.
You can gain more knowledge about using PagerDuty, and even take it a step further by getting certified with PagerDuty University during Summit 21. The beauty of that? It’s FREE, but only during Summit—a $7,500 value.
We’ll also have expert speakers discussing emerging and disruptive technologies, managing digital operations at scale, on-call management, incident response, and the importance of building diverse and inclusive organizations.
This year’s tracks include:
- Using PagerDuty: Deep dive into our new product announcements and hear from your peers on how they use PagerDuty to improve their digital operations management and incident response processes.
- Best Practices: Hear ideas on processes to adopt and actions to take to go from good to great, including chaos engineering, observability, team health, and collaboration.
- Build It, Own It: Learn from teams that implemented full-service ownership to create a culture of accountability within their organizations.
- Modernizing Incident Response: Learn how to respond faster and improve cross-team collaboration and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Runbook Automation: Gain knowledge on designing self-service workflows to reduce escalations and resolve issues faster on your own.
- Event Management: Learn how you can reduce alert noise, find probable cause faster, and get a better night’s sleep.
- PagerDuty for Customer Service Teams: Find out more on how customer service teams can use PagerDuty in their native applications, so they can find information on incidents on their own and take action as needed.
Woven throughout all of these tracks will be sessions on Building for Equity and Innovation, with speakers discussing how to build diverse teams to unlock innovation and create products that can build a more just and equitable world.
But Wait, There’s More!
Summit 21 is also a great opportunity to network with peers, meet 1:1 with attendees from around the world, and engage in group discussions as you grow your community. Plus, it’s Pride Week, so join us as we celebrate!
And if that wasn’t enough, there’s a chance to win prizes and an opportunity to stretch, breathe, and move during one of our wellness breaks.
PagerDuty Global Summit 21 runs from June 22-25th. Register now for free! And don’t worry if you miss a session—all registered attendees will be able to access recordings after the event on-demand.