We — the Community team — may be a very young team, one of the youngest at PagerDuty considering we just launched in June, but we’ve got big plans for the PagerDuty Summit in San Francisco.
On September 6th, we’re hosting a Breakathon at our headquarters — if you haven’t registered yet, you totally should.
But on September 7th, our entire team will be hanging out in the Community Lounge on the PagerDuty Summit expo floor. We’ll be onsite all day so that we can meet as many of you as possible and answer any of your Community-related questions. Stop by anytime and say hello, we’d love to shake your hand!
Besides being a nice place to chill and hang out with us, the Lounge will be hosting demos and hands-on activities, which we invite you to try out between the sessions.
Big improvements are coming to PagerDuty soon — come see what we’ve been working on! The PagerDuty User Experience (UX) team will be holding live testing sessions at the Community Lounge. Drop by to share your thoughts, or to get a sneak peek at the future of our web and mobile apps. Here’s the lineup of what we’ll be showing off:
- Schedule Concepts: Redefining the way you manage on-call rotations
- Response Automation: New and customizable for web and mobile
- Event Rules & Routing: Getting the right signals out to the right people
- Custom Actions: Create your own and add them to your incident response toolset
- Mobile: See what’s in store for our iOS and Android apps
- Voice: Wondering what Google Home or Alexa can do if you add them to your response team? Come see.
- UX2.0: Next generation user experience for the PagerDuty service
Between sessions, Engineers from the PagerDuty Product team will be offering hands-on sessions to show how you can get started building on top of PagerDuty.
And these are just the things that we can tell you about in advance. There will be much more going on (hint, hint), but you’ll just have to come by in person to find out!