Exclusive Integration Delivers Better Incident Management and Resolution Workflows
PagerDuty has long been partnering with ServiceNow, enabling IT teams globally to deliver the right response from the right expert faster, and helping businesses deliver better services to their internal users and external customers.
Today, we are excited to announce we are continuing to make investments with ServiceNow with the launch of the exclusive certified integration for ServiceNow Express! With this integration, PagerDuty strengthens its partnership with ServiceNow and our commitment to DevOps, Development, and ITOps teams to resolve incidents faster than ever before. The new integration is certified for the Istanbul version and is available for immediate use via the new ServiceNow Express Store.
This new PagerDuty and ServiceNow Express integration brings customers an end-to-end solution that allows you to:
- Create and update ServiceNow Express tickets from hundreds of monitoring tools that integrate with PagerDuty, including Datadog and AWS Cloudwatch.
- Ensure visibility for both technical and business response orchestration, on whichever platform your team responds to incidents from.
- Push your ServiceNow incidents and updates to PagerDuty and manipulate them from our website, mobile app, chat integrations or our API.
- Create new users automatically in PagerDuty based on your ServiceNow responders.
- Leverage PagerDuty to pull response schedules into ServiceNow.
- Automate manual tasks and drive down response times.
- Immediately respond to incidents and resolve performance degradations across the entire infrastructure.
- Create a ServiceNow Express ticket based on a PagerDuty incident from an incoming phone call.
- Pass work notes to responders from ServiceNow Express to PagerDuty.
- Build advanced workflows where ServiceNow Express tickets can be acknowledged in Slack
With the PagerDuty Integration for ServiceNow Express, organizations can focus on driving business outcomes, increase user engagement, and deliver amazing user experiences.
To install on ServiceNow Express: Once your account has been upgraded to the Istanbul release, visit the ServiceNow Store and follow our ServiceNow Express installation guide.
If you are using ServiceNow Enterprise: Download our free integration from the ServiceNow Store and follow our ServiceNow Enterprise installation guide. If you’re on the most recent version, upgrading is one-click.
PagerDuty is one of the most popular choices in the ServiceNow app store and this certification continues the commitment we started with the Fuji, Geneva and Helsinki releases to support our current and future ServiceNow integration users.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about enabling the integration, or refer to our ServiceNow Enterprise integration guide or ServiceNow Express integration guide.