We’ve had mobile on our minds lately.
The recently revamped PagerDuty’s mobile site has allowed for less desktop fuss and more sleepless nights for our customers (maybe that’s not a good thing). Looking at all mobile devices, 97% of all mobile users were using either iOS or Android, so native apps were the next step.
A month ago, we launched the PagerDuty iPhone app. And today, after a few weeks of private beta testing, we’re launching the PagerDuty Android app, available for download in the Android Market.
The Droid you’ve been looking for
The Android app makes the mobile site functionality native, with a few extras.
The full feature list:
- Receive unlimited push notification alerts
- New custom sounds for push notifications (the most requested beta feature)
- Easily access and respond to open incidents (acknowledge, resolve or reassign)
- Quickly see when you’re on-call
- Access a contact list of all users in your account (includes phone & SMS numbers and email addresses for each user)
A big kudos to everyone who expressed interest in the beta, logged bugs, and provided feedback on how to make the app better.
Ready for it? Download PagerDuty for Android.
Still waiting on your native app?
If you’re not an Android or iOS user, we’d love to hear what platform you’re using. Email us at support at pagerduty dot com with your feedback. In the meanwhile, don’t forget about the PagerDuty mobile optimized site that works on all platforms.