Turn any signal into insight and action. See how PagerDuty Digital Operations Management Platform integrates machine data and human intelligence to improve visibility and agility across organizations.
Connect insights to real-time action by aligning teams through the shared language of business impact.
Check out the latest products we’ve been working on—including event intelligence, machine learning, response automation, on-call, analytics, operations health management, integrations, and more.
Digital Operations Management arms organizations with the insights needed to turn data into opportunity across every operational use case, from DevOps, ITOps, Security, Support, and beyond.
Over 300 Integrations
Discover DevOps best practices with our library of webinars, whitepapers, reports, and much more.
Learn best practices and get support help with resources from our award-winning support team.
See how PagerDuty works with our live product demo — twice a week, every week.
We've created a maturity model to assist on the journey to digital operations excellence. Take our short assessment to find out where your team falls!
Interactive, simple-to-use API and technical documentation enables users to easily try updates and extend PagerDuty.
Engage with users and PagerDuty experts from our global community of 200k+ users. Become a member, connect, and share insights for success.
Get all your PagerDuty-related questions answered by exploring our in-depth support documentation and community forums.
In a world where everything comes down to moments of truth, teams must respond to issues and opportunities in seconds. Rising customer expectations demand real-time...
PagerDuty helps organizations transform their digital operations. Learn more about PagerDuty's mission and what we do.
Meet our experienced and passionate executive team.
We are risk-taking innovators dedicated to delivering amazing products and delighting customers. Join us and do the best work of your career.
With the PagerDuty Foundation, we are committed to doing our part in giving back to the community.
On the final day of our annual Summit conference, our co-founder and CTO Alex Solomon announced the 2018 PagerDuty Summit Award winners. These awards honor our best customers and partners across several different categories, and recognize them for their unique use cases, close collaboration, and positive business impact in leveraging the PagerDuty platform.
Here are this year’s award recipients!
1. Community Champion Award winner: Simon Fiddaman, SiteOps Manager at eCG NOC of eBay, is an active member in the PagerDuty Community. Simon generates new posts and content that enriches the community, as well as mentors and engages other members.
2. International Customer of the Year Award winner: Xero (represented by Abdullah Siddiqui, Site Reliability Engineer). This award recognizes an international customer that has played an integral role in PagerDuty’s global expansion. Xero is a New Zealand–based cloud accounting software platform for accountants and bookkeepers. The company utilizes PagerDuty to improve its incident response processes and leverages our API to build out their ChatOps tool, Multivac.
3. Impact Award winner: SightLife (represented by Austin Nagasako, Director of Donor Operations). This award recognizes a non-profit organization that uses PagerDuty to more efficiently and effectively address critical social or environmental challenges. SightLife is a nonprofit organization that is working to eliminate corneal blindness worldwide by 2040. Using PagerDuty, SightLife has accelerated the recovery process to retrieve donated corneas to increase the number of viable corneas available globally.
4. Customer Experience Award winner: ING Australia. This award is given to a customer that uses PagerDuty’s capabilities to deliver a memorable, world-class customer experience. ING Australia, named Australia’s Most Recommended Bank by Nielsen Consumer and Media View, has automated its monitoring process and harnessed machine learning to efficiently resolve incidents before customers are impacted
5. Innovation Partner of the Year Award winner: SignalFx (represented by Arijit Mukherji, Chief Technology Officer), a cloud monitoring and analytics platform. This award honors an up-and-coming innovator that has demonstrated joint customer success with PagerDuty, and the SignalFx solution extends the capabilities of the PagerDuty platform to provide great value for our joint customers.
6. Alliance Partner of the Year Award winner: AWS (represented by Bina Khimani, Global Head of the Partner Ecosystem). This award recognizes a partner who has seen outstanding collaboration and success with joint customers and continues to grow and strengthen the partnership. To date, over 2,600 customers use PagerDuty with AWS CloudWatch. Additionally, since PagerDuty’s launch on the AWS Marketplace in mid-July, several customers have already subscribed to PagerDuty through the Marketplace.
Congratulations again to all of our Summit Award winners! PagerDuty would be nothing without the support of our customers and partners, and we are grateful for everything you do for our product and our company. Thank you for working, innovating, and growing with us!
For more than 20 years, Pacific Disaster Center (PDC) has been an innovator and leader in information and communication technology to reduce disaster risk and...
On the final day of our annual Summit conference, our co-founder and CTO Alex Solomon announced the 2018 PagerDuty Summit Award winners. These awards honor...
600 Townsend St., #200
San Francisco, CA 94103
905 King Street West, Suite 600
Toronto, ON, M6K 3G9, Canada
1416 NW 46th St., St. 301
Seattle, WA 98107
5 Martin Place
1 Fore St,
London EC2Y 9DT
© 2009 - 2018