Congratulations to Our 2018 Summit Award Winners!
On the final day of our annual Summit conference, our co-founder and CTO Alex Solomon announced the 2018 PagerDuty Summit Award winners. These awards honor our best customers and partners across several different categories, and recognize them for their unique use cases, close collaboration, and positive business impact in leveraging the PagerDuty platform.
Here are this year’s award recipients!
1. Community Champion Award winner: Simon Fiddaman, SiteOps Manager at eCG NOC of eBay, is an active member in the PagerDuty Community. Simon generates new posts and content that enriches the community, as well as mentors and engages other members.
2. International Customer of the Year Award winner: Xero (represented by Abdullah Siddiqui, Site Reliability Engineer). This award recognizes an international customer that has played an integral role in PagerDuty’s global expansion. Xero is a New Zealand–based cloud accounting software platform for accountants and bookkeepers. The company utilizes PagerDuty to improve its incident response processes and leverages our API to build out their ChatOps tool, Multivac.
3. Impact Award winner: SightLife (represented by Austin Nagasako, Director of Donor Operations). This award recognizes a non-profit organization that uses PagerDuty to more efficiently and effectively address critical social or environmental challenges. SightLife is a nonprofit organization that is working to eliminate corneal blindness worldwide by 2040. Using PagerDuty, SightLife has accelerated the recovery process to retrieve donated corneas to increase the number of viable corneas available globally.
4. Customer Experience Award winner: ING Australia. This award is given to a customer that uses PagerDuty’s capabilities to deliver a memorable, world-class customer experience. ING Australia, named Australia’s Most Recommended Bank by Nielsen Consumer and Media View, has automated its monitoring process and harnessed machine learning to efficiently resolve incidents before customers are impacted
5. Innovation Partner of the Year Award winner: SignalFx (represented by Arijit Mukherji, Chief Technology Officer), a cloud monitoring and analytics platform. This award honors an up-and-coming innovator that has demonstrated joint customer success with PagerDuty, and the SignalFx solution extends the capabilities of the PagerDuty platform to provide great value for our joint customers.
6. Alliance Partner of the Year Award winner: AWS (represented by Bina Khimani, Global Head of the Partner Ecosystem). This award recognizes a partner who has seen outstanding collaboration and success with joint customers and continues to grow and strengthen the partnership. To date, over 2,600 customers use PagerDuty with AWS CloudWatch. Additionally, since PagerDuty’s launch on the AWS Marketplace in mid-July, several customers have already subscribed to PagerDuty through the Marketplace.
Congratulations again to all of our Summit Award winners! PagerDuty would be nothing without the support of our customers and partners, and we are grateful for everything you do for our product and our company. Thank you for working, innovating, and growing with us!