PagerDuty Drives Digital Operations for Atlassian Users
PagerDuty Launches a New Set of Integrations for Jira
IT Operations, DevOps, and Developer teams count on PagerDuty’s 300+ integrations to power their end-to-end real-time digital operations, no matter which tool stack they use. Because PagerDuty’s customers span all sizes, industries, and digital maturity levels, our product team is constantly talking to customers about which tools they use for needs like communications, APM, and IT Service Management (ITSM). Earlier this year, PagerDuty launched a new set of integrations for teams that count on ServiceNow as their ITSM solution. Now, we’re excited to launch a comprehensive set of integrations for the Atlassian suite, which allows Atlassian users to add PagerDuty’s real-time digital operations capability to their everyday work.
At the Atlassian Summit in Barcelona earlier this month, the PagerDuty team had the opportunity to engage with some of our over 3,000 shared customers. Since our newest set of platform integrations for the Atlassian suite were built as a result of shared customer feedback, the Atlassian Summit was an ideal place for us to launch them. PagerDuty and Atlassian have expanded and deepened their partnership to include a new set of bidirectional integrations for Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Jira Ops, and Bitbucket that empower teams to take action and collaborate in real time. Additionally, PagerDuty’s Event Intelligence capabilities combine both digital signals and human response behavior to provide greater context to Jira, enabling Atlassian users to be even more productive.
Atlassian users already love how easy products like Jira Software and Jira Service Desk are to use, and these new integrations make it even easier to work smarter and more efficiently. PagerDuty lets Atlassian users add the ability to drive true real-time operations to their digital work, adding functionality not natively available from the Atlassian suite alone.
At the Center of Real-Time Operations
PagerDuty allows users to tackle issues and critical service requests in Jira Software and Jira Service Desk with bidirectional synchronization to PagerDuty, helping accelerate incident resolution. This type of flexibility was a common theme from our customer conversations, and we’re excited to enable our shared customers with this new level of functionality. As a whole, PagerDuty’s integrations with Atlassian enable teams who use it to better detect, respond, communicate, and improve their overall digital operations processes. By acting as the real-time IT Operations hub and system of record for Atlassian users, teams that use PagerDuty can work the way they want in the Atlassian suite, with the added benefit of best-in-class Modern Incident Response, Event Intelligence, Analytics, and Visibility products.
All the Signals, Less Noise
Atlassian users can count on the more than 300 monitoring, collaboration, development, security, and other tool integrations that the PagerDuty platform offers. While that alone is a game changer for Atlassian users, PagerDuty’s Event Intelligence product does even more to make teams more efficient—it applies machine learning to enable users to cut through signal noise, saving teams time and allowing them to focus on driving innovation within your organization. Teams are also more productive by keeping everything in sync with Jira. By adding this rich, contextual information to the Atlassian suite, users gain efficiency across the digital operations lifecycle.
Automated, Real-Time Ops
Data is only useful if it’s in the hands of the right people. The PagerDuty platform was built with this in mind, and our new Atlassian integrations are no exception. PagerDuty + Atlassian lets you engage the right people with the right context—all in real time. No more searching for background on incidents; it’s all right there. Users can sync rich, actionable incidents between PagerDuty and Jira, automatically or manually. This level of flexibility lets teams coordinate workflow integration across the Atlassian tool stack and ChatOps tools like Slack.
Free to Try, Easy to Get Started
Both PagerDuty and Atlassian users already know how easy (and quick) it is to get started with our respective solutions. So why would our integrated solution be any different? PagerDuty + Atlassian is simple to set up and sync across products, and scales with your business. By providing an integration that adapts to how and where teams want to work, we’ve made sure using Jira and the Atlassian suite is streamlined for shared users. Teams interested in trying Atlassian can leverage functionality not found in their suite, such as Event Intelligence, integrations with 300+ monitoring tools, on-call rotations and scheduling, redundant notification delivery, and more, by integrating with the PagerDuty platform.
New Atlassian Suite Integrations
Jira Service Desk
- Jira Service Desk Integration enables agents to engage and notify on-call responders for critical requests
- Greater business context and service health visibility for customer service agents
- Bidirectional synchronization with PagerDuty of service request state, priority, and notes
- Detailed information about service request escalation shown in Jira Service Desk UI
- Jira Software (Cloud/Server) is PagerDuty Event Intelligence aware, looking at both digital signals and human response behavior to provide greater context upstream of Jira
- Enhanced detail for issues and incidents identified by PagerDuty, including the ability to map fields from PagerDuty to Jira
- Bidirectional synchronization with PagerDuty for issue status, priority, and notes
- Escalate issues and engage on-call responders from within Jira Software
- Automatically or manually synchronize incidents from PagerDuty into Jira
- Keep your pipelines green by quickly addressing build or test failures
- Immediately engage engineers when commits cause a failure
- Learn more about the PagerDuty Bitbucket integration
- Open a Jira incident automatically or with the push of a button
- Bidirectional synchronization with PagerDuty for issue status
- Escalate issues and engage on-call responders from within Jira
- PagerDuty integrates with the Jira Incident Timeline
- Learn more about the PagerDuty Jira Ops integration